BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 4

waiting for 'you'

You can be the peanut butter to my jellyGo to fullsize image


You can be the butterflies
Go to fullsize image I feel in my belly

You can be the captain and I can be your soul mateGo to fullsize image

You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero and I can be your side kick

You can be the tear
Go to fullsize imagethat I cry if we ever split

You can be the rainGo to fullsize image from the cloud when it's stormin'

Or you can be the sunGo to fullsize image when it shines in the mornin'


Don't know if I could ever be
Without you cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need


Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry


You can be the prince and I can be your princess
You can be the sweet tooth
Go to fullsize image and I can be the dentist

You can be the shoes Go to fullsize imageand I can be the laces

You can be the heartGo to fullsize image that I spill on the pages


You can be the vodka
Go to fullsize image I 
and can be the chaser

You can be the pencil and I can be the paperGo to fullsize image

You can be as cold
Go to fullsize image as the winter weather

But I don't care as long as we're togetherGo to fullsize image


Don't know if I could ever be
Without you cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need


Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry