BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 5

UNKNOWN

hye everyone !
what up ?
urgh (sigh)
i seriously dont know
why i'm so gloomy today .
actually not today but tonight .
sometimes i feel the things i do is right
sometimes i feel the things i do is ....
anyway ,
i'm trying to give the best for myself .
i always hurt myself .
doing somethin stupid .
but i always cheer myself .
doing somethin absurd and funny .
LOL 
life always fair right .
its not like u always sad or happy 
sad and happy always equal
and makes life fair .
dont blaming urself .
dont blaming fate .
dont blaming Allah .
He always know the best .
His test just to make u
a stronger person .
c'mon
life sucks just face it .
face it with a huge smile on your face .
as huge as joker's . LOL
so , keep on smiling !
actually i wanna say this to myself.

ATTENTION !
as u see ,
my blogger background was like
'PARENTAL ADVISORY
EXPLICIT CONTENT '
i wanna say that i really mean it
because i'm always cursed , swear
all over the place
please bear with it !
please !
dont like me , erase me .
at my facebook also .
dont like me swearin
just unfriend me okies :)

-xo





noktah.fullstop.