BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 28

fatuity

bopeep bopeeb !
whatsup ?

hm . wanna tell bout my kawad thing .
we LOSE ! hellzyeah .
got 5th spot from 9 team .
it still great what .
anyway , its not matter .
the matter is ..
mid-year exam just a few days ahead !
geez , books 24/7 .
study sucks .
even my cat hates it !

addmath , bio , physics !
shit ! dont understand a thing .
it become worst when your teachers sucks !
they dont even know how to teach .
how they can tell they are TEACHers if 
they dont know how to teach .

i guess i should study right now .
but my beebuu keep wandering in my head .
also in my brain . duhh ! how to study ..
i miss him much much .
no text for a few days .
coz his goddamn iPhone . erh !
#mr.iPhone please get well soon .
i miss your master :')

untung lah asyik masuk blog aku je . xo


noktah .fullstop .