BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 11

The One

holla . 
long time no post .
im so blurr right know .
blogger looks differ.
okay , im being a rookie again ..

hope everyone doing fine.
im fine except
the fuckin
well ,lot of study to be done .

i have a great news .
just wanna share ,
that i found the 
TRUE

i know that he's the one .
the only one who can 
deal with my dark side .
the one who not gonna
give up on me .

the one who not gonna 
walk away from me .
leave me with a damn reason .
such
dont-wanna-be-the-reason-you-cry reason
or
i-cant-make-you-happy reason .
lame reason for a lame ex .






thanks for always solve everything .
thanks for figure out everything for me .
thanks for teaching me what is life .
thanks made me 'strong' .
thanks made me a 17 y/o girl .
thanks for have my back .





sincerely,
chad.



noktah.fullstop.